Dear Grand Masters, Masters, Instructors and Students,
We are very pleased to invite you to the 11th International Harmony Course to be held in Buccinasco (Milan), Italy, on October 13-14, 2018 Venue: Scuola Elementare Mascherpa
Address: Via Fratelli Mascherpa, 14, Buccinasco (Milan)
The purpose of the ITF Harmony Program is to encourage those at an elder age to get involved in our Taekwon-Do ITF activity that will help them keep fit, both in mind and in body. On average over 32% of our population is in the age demographics of 50 to 84. This demographic will only continue to grow as the World’s population continues to age.
The course is open to 2nd kup to 9th degree, interested to learn more about how to teach and officiate with elder persons and will be given by Professor Gastón Casero, VI degree ITF from Argentina, fluent in English, with a dense background:
- Professor of Physical Education 1999
- Physical Trainer 2001
- Instructor of Pilates mat and with machines 2004
- Developer of the Physical Activity and Health Program (AFS) that was developed jointly in Buenos Aires and Malaga from 1999 to 2006, aimed at adults and seniors.
- Chairman of the Harmony Committee ITF
- Currently Instructor in Club Defensores de Olivos, St Matthew's School, Club de Campo Pueyrredón
- Owner of a company related to physical activity and sports from age 4 to 65, in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Co-owner of a Pilates studio in the city of Buenos Aires
The IHC is sanctioned by the International Taekwon-Do Federation, the Italian Taekwon-Do Federation (FITAE- ITF), and hosted by GM Wim Bos and Master Orlando Saccomanno.
We would love to have everyone to take part in this great event and look forward to a massive participation.
Take some time before or after the IHC to enjoy Milan, Verona, Venice and other surrounding beautiful cities to explore.
Applications and payments for the Course and Banquet must be received by September 25th, 2018
(dress code: smart casual, no jeans)
Yours in Taekwon-Do,
GM Wim Bos
Master Orlando Saccomanno