Dear AETF Members,
In accordance with the Art 44. of AETF Constitution we are presenting the the Agenda for the AETF Voting Congress, to be held on November 26th, 2021 in La Nucia, Spain.
The AETF Voting Congress will take place on Friday, 26th November 2021 at 17.00 in Auditori
i Centre Cultural de la Mediterrània, Plaza Almàssera, 1, 03530 La Nucia, Alicante
- Announcement about the legality of the AETF Voting Congress.
- Election of the Voting Commission.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from the last Congress in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Approval of the new Members.
- Report from the activity of the AETF President, Board of Directors and theHeadquarters in the term 2016-2021.
- Discussion concerning the report from the activity.
- Recommendation of the Revisory Commissions to discharge or not discharge Board of Directors. Voting on recommendation.
- Presentation of the candidatures for President and their conception of AETF development in 2021-2025
- Election of the AETF President in the next term 2021-2025.
- Presentation of the candidature of the Secretary General by the new elected President and the process of its ratification by the Congress.
- Presentation of the candidatures for the Vice-President and their conception of AETF development in 2021-2025.
- Election of the AETF Vice President in the next term 2021-2025.
- Election of the 6 members of the AETF Board of Directors in the next term 2021-2025.
- Election of the Revisory Commission for the next term 2021-2025.
- The European Championships 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
- The European Cup 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025.
- Other matters.
- Date and place of the next Congress.
Legal base: Based on Art. 46. of AETF Constitution
The AETF HQ is asking the member countries which are interested in the organization of the European Championships 2023, 2024, 2025 and European Cup 2023, 2024, 2025 to send to the AETF HQ their candidatures. The precise condition for the organization will be send to the interested countries.
For any questions the AETF HQ remains at disposal.
We are looking forward to seeing you in La Nucia, Spain.
Yours in Taekwon-Do,
Jerzy Jedut Coos van den Heuvel
AETF Secretary General AETF Acting President