To AETF Member Countries
Dear Grand Masters, Masters, Instructors,
In accordance with the Art 44. of AETF Constitution we are sending you the proposal of the Agenda for the AETF Voting Congress, to be held on November 26th, 2021 at 17.00 in Auditori i Centre Cultural de la Mediterrània, Plaza Almàssera, 1, 03530 La Nucia, Alicante, Spain.
Proposal of the Agenda
- Announcement about the legality of the AETF Voting Congress.
- Election of the Voting Commission.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of the minutes from the last Congress in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Approval of the new Members.
- Report from the activity of the AETF President, Board of Directors and the Headquarters in the term 2016-2021.
- Discussion concerning the report from the activity.
- Recommendation of the Revisory Commissions to discharge or not discharge Board of Directors. Voting on recommendation.
- Presentation of the candidatures for President and their conception of AETF development in 2021-2025
- Election of the AETF President in the next term 2021-2025.
- Presentation of the candidature of the Secretary General by the new elected President and the process of its ratification by the Congress.
- Presentation of the candidatures for the Vice-President and their conception of AETF development in 2021-2025.
- Election of the AETF Vice President in the next term 2021-2025.
- Election of the 6 members of the AETF Board of Directors in the next term 2021-2025.
- Voting on the number of members of the Revisory Commission.
- Election of the Revisory Commission for the next term 2021-2025.
- The European Championships 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
- The European Cup 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025.
- Other matters.
- Date and place of the next Congress.
We ask you for comments and proposals to be submitted for the Agenda before October 18th, 2021.
The proposals send after the deadline won't be considered by the AETF Board of Directors.
List of submitted Candidatures to the AETF Board of Directors and AETF Revisory Commission.
We look forward to meet the delegates for the AETF Voting Congress in person in La Nucia, Spain.
Yours in Taekwon-do,
AETF Secretary General