Dear AETF Members
This is to inform that the AETF Board of Directors would like to announce the contest to organize:
The 10th AETF Open European Cup 2021 (recommended date: June or November)
The 11th AETF European Cup 2022 (recommended date: June or November)
Any country interested in hosting the tournament is requested to contact the AETF HQ in order to receive the precise requirements how to organize the championships.
After familiarizing itself with the requirements the country must send the application to the AETF HQ before or on September 14th, 2020.
The application must include:
- precise information about an organizer or organizers (country, names, functions, address, phone numbers, e-mail),
- precise term of competition,
- distance to the nearest airport,
- description of sport objects (size of the hall, seats for audience, required equipment for organizational matters),
- place of accommodation (address of the hotels, number of beds, standard, proposed price, distance to the sport hall and transport possibilities),
- financial funds,
- substantiation for the motion (information about possibilities and experience of candidate to be a host of Championships, support of local authorities, possibilities of medial promotion, other attributes connected with a place for the competition and other details, which could have influence for adjudicate of hosting for Championships).
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office.