On Friday 28th January in la Nucia, Spain, was held the Gala of the Royal Spanish Taekwon-Do Federation where was given the awards 2021 to the participants of the Olympics in Tokyo and other important awards of Taekwon-Do.
In the Gala participated as a special guest D. Alejandro Blanco, President of the Spanish Olimpic Committee ( IOC of Spain). During the Gala was announced the recognition of the Taekwon-Do ITF as an official discipline in the Real Federacion Española de Taekwon-Do, and give one award to Mr. Paco Ferrando as a National Director, for his work and efforts to achieve this recognition for Taekwon-Do ITF Spain.
Also, there were some other awards to Taekwon-Do ITF, like:
- Master Jose Luis Diego for his efforts in Competition,
- Master Andreu Martinez for his effort in umpire,
- Mr. Miguel Serrano as Senior Male Competitor,
- Mrs. Laura Tome as Senior Female Competitor,
- Mr, Francisco Rafael Gonzalez as Junior Male Best Competitor
- Mrs. Valvanuz Ballesteros as Junior Female Best Competitor.
Great and historical day to remember !!!