AETF HQ would like to ask the Umpires wishing to referee during the upcoming 35th Senior and 26th Junior European Taekwon-Do Championships, to be held on 30 April - 3 May 2020 in Bratislava Slovakia to register their applications.
Umpires selected by their National Association should complete the application form by the following link: https://forms.gle/oCuBzM6L3pCrJPpY8
Applications must be sent before 12th of January 2020, after this date sending applications will be impossible.
AETF T&U Committee will select 50 umpires from those who will apply. The selected umpires will have covered the accommodation and board and will receive a small compensation for their work at the Euros 2020 from AETF.
All Umpires who will not be among the selected 50 referees will be able to come to Bratislava, Slovakia and to help at the Euros if they wish and if approved by the Committee but at their own or their association’s expenses.
We also would like to ask the National Associations in Europe to register approved by T&U Committee umpires with their log-in by ITF-Online website: https://www.tkd-itf-online.org. Registered can by only umpires holding an Umpire class A or B and with picture implemented in their profiles in ITF database.
In case of any questions referring to the Umpires matters please contact Mr Attila Solti at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below please find incept according Umpires from official Invitation:
- Umpires must arrive before or on Wednesday 29th of April 2020 before 12.00 and depart on Sunday 3rd or on Monday 4th of May, 2020.
- Slovak union of Taekwon – Do ITF will pay a 6 days/5 nights hotel accommodation including full board (beverages not included) for a maximum of 50 umpires.
- Umpires will be accommodated in twin/double (2 persons) rooms.
- Umpires who prefer to stay in single rooms must pay a surcharge of 30 Euro per night. If umpires request to share the room with their own guest, the guest must pay the full rate of 75 Euro per night.
- Umpires not selected, but wishing to participate and approved by the AETF Tournament & Umpire Committee, must cover their hotel accommodation according to above mentioned arrangements and will not receive any expense reimbursement by the AETF.
- Umpires must attend the Umpire meeting on Wednesday 29th of April, 2020 from 15.00 – 17.00 in the Hotel Tatra.
- Umpires not present at the above mentioned umpire meeting shall be removed from the umpire list and shall pay their own accommodation expenses.