Dear Coaches, Competitors, Umpires and Supporters,
Our competition is closing and the first deadline is at 16th September, though we would like to remind you on a few important details for this year’s edition of the Mightyfist Eagles Cup.
Date: 22-23 September 2018
Location: Monor City Sports Hall, Hungary (very close to BUD International Airport)
Organizers: Sasok SE Taekwon-do, Zen Power Taekwon-do
There is a new registration system at work available from http://eaglescup.eu/registration
Age groups: children, cadets, juniors, seniors and advanced seniors
Categories: patterns, sparring, special techniques, power test - individuals and teams, pre-arranged free sparring.
- 5 weeks before the European Cup in Sibiu, Romania - our competition is perfect for preparation;
- round robin system - more match even if you don't win all matches;
- special rules for special techniques and for (NEW!) power test - more chance for success for everyone;
- 5 breaking techniques for women categories.
- starter pack for every registered competitor;
- new rules applied for power test too;
- special techniques for cadets!
FREE participation for CHAMPIONS!
Important! If you hold an individual European or World Championship title, your gold medal means free participation on the Eagles Cup if in return we may use your face for advertisement purposes for the competition. Deadline is extended to 9th September (Sunday)! Do not miss your chance!
Some more details are at https://www.facebook.com/eaglescup.hungary/photos/
If you wish to participate as an umpire at our competition, your team should register you in the registration system. If your team is not participating, you are welcome, please let us know via e-mail so we can get you registered!
New umpires at our competition get a blue tie with the Eagles Cup logo, warm meal for lunch, catering throughout the day and a daily allowance.
Mark our event in your calendars, we hope to see you in Hungary once again in 2018!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us in e-mail or on Facebook.